If you are annoying or worrying about your Facebook Account security you can search or find the textual security help format from facebook help centre either contact facebook customer service number lets figure out on some basic tricks and tips on facebook security.
have a look on the list below how can you secure your facebook account from non-friends list
1.Who can see your future post : make it secure
sign in your Facebook account and go to Settings options, choose privacy option there on left hand side and on right side you will see there Who can see your future posts change it from public to friends
And if you want to make private your past post click there at Limit Past Post and select limit old post and click to confirm.
2. Get Ride of Intrusive Apps
in order to use of facebook you have access zone of app permission for various task.Facebook's been keeping track of all those apps, and now gives you the ability to restrict particular apps' access to information.
Go to the Settings Section in on left hand side below you will see there App tab select that.You can also turn off an app's ability to send you Facebook notifications.
3. Timeline and Tagging Privacy
On completing with Privacy now Select Timeline and Tagging. Change the following options under Who can add things to my timeline? :
- Change Who can post on your Timeline? to Only Me.
- Turn on Review posts friends tag you in before they appear on your Timeline by clicking on Edit and changing it to Enabled from Disabled.
4. After finishing with Timeline and Tagging select Followers. Change Who can Follow me? to Friends from Everyone.
5.Make Privacy option for anyone who find you easily on facebook
Look at this windows below where this line mention who can contact me in front of there you will see option everyone you have to make it private
5. Block troublesome users
6. Hide your personal information
- Open your profile page and go to the about section
- At about section Select Contact and Basic Info. Hover your cursor on Birth Date. Click on Globe Icon(which symbolizes your information is visible to Public) or People icon(which symbolizes your information is visible to your friends) and change it to Only Me. Click on Save Changes.
- Similarly you can change other Settings like Contact Information and others and make them private and not visible to public or non friends.
On the other basic and most important information you can visit this page http://www.tophotlines.com/phone-number/facebook-customer-service
If you need facebook customer service number to contact with technical support team the latest information you will find there.