Gmail customer service is completely dedicated to provide prompt solutions to the users. The team of expert and experienced executives is always present to guide and help Gmail user in case of any kind of technical trouble. The gmail customer service provides technical help through email communication, live chat sessions or through phone calls. User can choose any of the methodology to get the problem solved. The most convenient way is to call at the gmail customer service phone number. The phone number is toll free, active for 24/7 and the executives on the line are willing to deliver the solutions.
Common Gmail issues that usually user faces are :
- Not able to sign in because of incorrect or forgotten username or password.
- Problem in composing emails for more number of recipients.
- Issues in managing email folders by setting filtering rules.
- Email forwarding issues.
- How to restore deleted contacts or emails?
- Configuration issues with smart phones.
- Configuration issues with any email client application.
- Other issues and general awareness about the updates and up-gradation.
When user finds any issue while working, instant solution is always desirable. So to make a call at the gmail customer service phone number is the best option.
POP/IMAP and SMTP are the protocols which helps in receiving and sending emails through Gmail server. Below steps shows how user can set the SMTP settings.
- While adding the Gmail account in any smart phone or email client application, like Outlook, in the "advanced settings ", in the text box for outgoing server, enter , smtp.gmail.com.
- Make the SSL/TSL ON.
- Check the "server authentication" check box.
- Enter the port number as 465.
- Save the settings.
By setting the SMTP server, user can send emails from his device to any one. For any technical problem regarding the configuration or anything else, user can freely call at the gmail customer service phone number. The technicians are professionals and hence provides the authentic service.