Lets Get set up here :
Open your mail app, go to the settings menu and add a new mail account.
Put in your email address and password then tap ‘Manual Setup‘.
Select ‘Microsoft ActiveSync Exchange‘ (or equivalent).
Fill out the fields as follows:
- Domain/Username: Make sure this field is first cleared, then put your full email address i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Password: Email account password
- Exchange server: m.hotmail.com
- Use SLL: Make sure this is ticked
- Accept all SSL certificates: Make sure this is ticked, if available
- Use client certificate: Do not tick
- Select the sync options you need. ‘Push’ inbox checking frequency is recommended if you’d like your emails to download automatically when they are sent to you. Or if you’d rather keep an eye on your data, select ‘Manual’ (or ‘pull’) so emails are only downloaded when you open your mail app
- If you’re given the option; set the email size limit, that your device will download, to your desired limit (Note: if you select ‘all’ or ‘maximum’, you may use additional data when emails contain attachments, embedded videos and pictures)
Follow the prompts to continue, select a name for your new Exchange account and complete the setup.
These are the steps to set up Hotmail account in smartphone :
Suggested by Tophotlines.com
If you are searching for the Online Support you may contact Hotmail Customer Service Phone Number 1-888-467-5540 Suggested by User.