Lots of people pick up tablets and smartphones that do not have the Google Play Store pre-installed on them. You’ve just given yourself root access and accidentally deleted the Play Store from your new smartphone, or flashed a custom ROM and do not want all Google apps. You can contact google play customer service to know about how to install the Play Store manually.
An APK is the Android version of a exe program on your computer. You can always download the latest version of Google Play Store.
- To download Play Store, go to “Settings”.
- Tap on “Security” and turn on “Unknown Sources”.
- Then Search for Google PlayStore apk and click on download button to save it.
- Install the downloaded apk file to install the google play store on your device.
- After the installation completes, you can turn off the “Unknown Sources” option.
Now enjoy the latest and updated feature of Play Store on your android device. You have the latest Play Store now. The method to download and install google play store may vary depending on device and android version. If you have any other problem with your android devices in installing and downloading google play store then google customer service is always happy to assist you.